Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Pepsi Throwback returns ...


... at least for a while.  Their route guy actually loaded a few 12-packs into my shopping cart for me after pointing it out.

I don't drink a lot of it, but any soft drink made with real sugar is light years ahead of any fructose-based beverage.

UPDATE: From an anonymous poster:

As far as the Pepsi, sugar is sugar. May taste better but either version is bad for you. You need to lose a LOT of weight, and you'd be amazed how quickly and how much you'd lose if you drastically reduce the number of carbs you consume. You don't even need to excercise. All it takes is discipline in eating. If you can't muster that small amount of discipline at your age, I pity you.

Same guy says the same thing over and over.  I'm fat, I'm ugly and he's gonna take my dog. Yup, he actually said that.