Monday, March 12, 2012

From Dennis Klautzer ...

Hello!

I thought it might be a good idea to reach out of many of my favorite radio/marketing friends for a little help. I need a good radio salesperson. Where have they all gone? You used to be able to shake a tree and they would all fall down.

The season is really heating up here at the the Lake of the Ozarks and the economy is in pretty good shape. I need someone that isn't afraid of making a bunch of calls. The money is here. I have salespeople making in excess of 100k and they admit there's not enough time in the day to call on everyone. I have a producing list for an experienced person that wants to work hard in Mid Missouri 's vacation paradise. If you know some one, tell them to call me asap, At KRMS/KMYK, please.

I also have an opening at our Florida Station WENG

573-348-2772