Thursday, January 12, 2012

Wednesday wrapped myfirst day since Christmas ...

... that one of fifteen doctors and surgeons, along with their assembled teams of PA's, Nurses and Orderlies have not been testing, poking, prodding, sticking, sampling and otherwise surgifying my personal self. Based on that alone it has been a very good day. Additionally, my diminshed vision is coming back a little at a time as is the strength in my legs.

Thank you, my friends and readers, for your love, prayers and support. It is helping me heal faster that I could ever have imagined. I've still got a long way to go but at least now I can see my way out of this mess.

For the past few weeks while I've been laid up. I've been working on a couple family-based home security and self-defense projects. I'll let you know when they're ready for the street. If you're 40+ with kids or grandkids you might be interested.

Comment here.