Monday, September 26, 2011

Ron Jacobs could use a little help ...

Ron is a legendary Top40 PD,  one of the greats of that era, the guy who put together KHJ/LA in the 60's under the direction of consultant Bill Drake. He retired years ago to his home state of Hawaii and times are getting tough.  Ron is offering his incredible collection of memorabilia for sale.

My health is slipping and I wish for this material to find cool places where they can be displayed, enjoyed and all have interesting/odd back-stories. Beside my own physical problems I am having trouble with all things computer. So please be patient. But DO email me at rj@hawaii.rr.com for any questions or comments regarding what I am posting today on September 23, 2011.

Help if you can and enjoy the historical bounty.  Thanks to Radio Daily News for the link.

Me?  I'd sell my kids into slavery to own the original KHJ studio phoneset. The conversations that happened over that phone...