Monday, November 15, 2010

DC Chymes & Family's radio website ...

... seems to have been taken offline.  Is his show still on the air? 

Anywhere?

Have he and the kids followed his Phillipines-passported wife offshore to avoid, um, legal unpleasantries?  To take the kids out of the dog poop floor lining in which they thrive and into some kind of child custody deal? 

If not, I'm sure he'll show up in my email with more empty threats of lawsuits and physical beatings from his children. 

Still here, little buddy boy: bring 'em on!

Isaiah Wilhelm (DC's real name) is the premier dictionary definition of white trash.

UPDATE from one of their victims: 

I told these two asses to F-off in Sept and I have not heard a peep, which is fine with me. I'm out some money but they are out of my life and that is invaluable. All I know they are still at WGGH in Marion, down to 3 affiliates, no web site-no podcast site--no face book site. Everyone has 'their number' and I doubt they will see any increase in business!

Our DA decided not to prosecute--and I would have to go civilly--a waste of time and $.

Keep on them and please keep me posted!