Monday, June 28, 2010

What's wrong with these people?

In what universe you or I occupy should news reporters be talking like this? Is there no dignity left in the business of reporting the news?

From TVNewser:

CNBC's Trish Regan Likes the Idea of Being a MILF, Not into the Ladies

By Chris Ariens

How does it feel to be classified as a MILF?

What's a MILF?

It's ... it's an acronym ... it stands for Mother I'd Like to ... synonym for word which means to have relations with. It's a compliment.

Oh, then it feels good.

How do you feel you measured up next to Mandy [Drury, a CNBC Asia anchor who recently filled in on CNBC/U.S.] and her assets?

I think I held my own.

If you had to: Charlie Gasparino or Dennis Kneale? Killing yourself is not an acceptable answer.

I think I would have to kill myself. Or be on life-support.

And then? Who would it be?

You think it would still be appealing for them?

Dennis Kneale and Charlie Gasparino? Yes, one of them would definitely still go for it, if not both.

Just so we can be fair, in that same vein, if you had to get down and dirty with one of the anchorettes on CNBC, whom would you choose?

See this question is just as hard as the last but for the opposite reason. I'm not into women but if I were it would be really difficult. We have a lot of beautiful ladies at CNBC.

Discuss on the STL Media Message Board. (Registration required)