Wednesday, March 17, 2010

JC Corcoran goes video blogging ...

Radio-television personality and author JC Corcoran has re-launched his popular website jcontheline.com with a daily video blog. The debut segment hits the Internet Thursday, March 18 and will feature JC from Cardinal spring training in Jupiter, Florida.

“This gives me a chance to re-connect with my fans while I continue to find myself in the peculiar position of remaining under contract and being paid my full salary by Emmis Broadcasting but, thus, unable to be on the radio until March of 2011,” Corcoran said. “The shows are free and it will be quickly apparent you get what you pay for.”

Elements of the new website will be unveiled in stages over the course of the next few months and is a cooperative venture with Mind Active, a Brentwood web strategy and innovation company. View the video teaser right now at www.jcontheline.com.